Eric Dam, President of the Energy Delta Institute is proud to announce that the top of the bill Executive Master of Finance & Control for the Energy Industry (EMFC –EI), designed for the future financial leaders in the energy industry will start autumn 2013.
The programme will be executed by EDI in cooperation with the University of Groningen, Shell and PwC . This prestigious Master programme consists of six two week sessions on international energy industry hubs such as Moscow, Houston, Rio de Janeiro and Doha and a Master thesis. It has a fast-track (on-campus, off-campus) structure and will start on the 16th of September 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
The EMFC- EI programme prepares participants for challenges of financially managing an energy business in a dynamic and a complex internal context.
Would you like to get more information about this programme? Please download our new brochure here.
- May 17, 2013 Working at EDI
- May 16, 2013 Energy Forum Groningen
- May 06, 2013 Syntropolis; the brains for the Global Talents Challenge
- April 29, 2013 Seminar: Public Acceptance of energy projects
- April 23, 2013 International Supervisory Board
- March 22, 2013 EDI and Nyenrode sign Letter of Intent
- March 21, 2013 Groningen Energy Summer School 2013
- March 19, 2013 Getlogic and EDI create innovative tool