The Executive MBA Energy Transition is meant for experienced managers who want to deepen and broaden their knowledge and understanding, as well as for experienced energy professionals who wish to improve their business and management skills and learn more about the wider context of the energy transition.
Since the programme includes only six weeks requiring personal attendance, it is suitable for participants from across the world.
- Management-level professionals who wish to expand their knowledge of the energy field
- Energy professionals who want to improve their knowledge and skills to become leaders in transitional processes
- High potentials
- Upon finishing the programme, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the energy system from an interdisciplinary and business perspective
- Design energy transition strategies with long-term value
- Implement energy change projects and business transformations with real impact
Online information session: Executive MBA Energy Transition
Would you like to learn more about the Executive MBA in Energy Transition?
Join us at the upcoming online information session on Tuesday 3 November 2020, 4 p.m. CEST.
* You go to the website of the UGBS for this.
“The challenges of the energy transition call for leaders with a new and specific skillset where a regular MBA is not enough. Insights in the changing context of the energy system combined with excellent managerial skills is what is asked and what is now offered in this unique MBA.”Hans Coenen, Vice president corporate strategy and business development at Gasunie, Member Advisory Board of the executive MBA Energy Transition