Quality and Partners
To ensure up-to-date education, UGBS offers the Executive MBA Energy Transition in cooperation with the Energy Delta Institute (EDI). The programme is supported by an Advisory Board with senior representatives from the energy sector which supervise the creation and progress. UGBS is embedded in the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) of the University of Groningen, which belongs to the 1% of business schools worldwide with both EQUIS and AACSB accreditations.
- Hans Coenen, Vice President Corporate Strategy Gasunie
- Richard Green, Professor of Sustainable Energy Business Imperial College London
- Dennis Hesseling, Head of the Gas Department ACER
- Ruud de Jongh, Vice President Gas & Hydrogen Partnerships Shell Nederland
- Marcel Kramer, President EDI
- Aniruddha Sharma, CEO Carbon Clean Solutions
At UGBS, our aim is to support management-level professionals in further developing themselves as change leaders. We pay attention to both your personal growth and your professional performance. Our work is based on a firm conviction that scientific insights are valuable at every stage of a professional career. By examining issues from a multidisciplinary perspective and through the eyes of different people, we help you discover new possibilities and think ahead, while developing a strong personal network.
UGBS rankings and accreditations
UGBS is part of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) of the University of Groningen, which belongs to the 1% of business schools worldwide with both EQUIS and AACSB accreditations and scores consistently high in major international quality rankings.
- In the Academic Ranking of World Universities by Subject (updated in 2019), Business Administration programme in Groningen ranks 28th.
- In the U.S. News Best Global Universities Ranking by Subject (2020) Economics and Business, FEB is ranked 33rd.
- In the QS World University Rankings Business & Management Studies by subject (2020), Business & Management Studies at FEB is ranked 151-200 in the top 1000.
- AACSB, EQUIS and NVAO accredited
- Read more about our AACSB, EQUIS and NVAO accreditations.
Online information session: Executive MBA Energy Transition
Would you like to learn more about the Executive MBA in Energy Transition?
Join us at the upcoming online information session on Tuesday 3 November 2020,4 p.m. CEST.
* You go to the website of the UGBS for this.