Key benefits of this Large Energy Projects training course
What's in it for you?
The Large Energy Projects Course is one of three separate, though mutually linked Master programmes, that can also be joined on a stand-alone basis. The three Master Programmes can be concluded by a Summer Academy and a Thesis project. After completion, you will obtain the title of Executive Master of Gas Business Management.
This training course gives insight into:
- The framework of the project: geopolitical aspects, the role of different players, the local situation, and so forth.
- Risk assessment of the project with a focus on developments and operational stages.
- Setting up the project, by defining and working out a business case.
- Assessment of economic feasibility, including the evaluation of risks and pitfalls.
- Project financing from the point of view of banks involved and the effect of risk and cost control.
- The influence of large investments on project management, the different steps in the project's developments and the interaction between the relevant disciplines to set up and maintain adequate project management.
- The need for tools and models for process control and monitoring in different stages of the project.