Key benefits of this Community-Centric Energy Course
What’s in it for you?
Upon completion of this energy transition course, the participants will:
- Identify the key issues facing decentralised energy transition
- Get a multidisciplinary approach (technical, economical, social, legal and political) of the decentralised energy mix.
- Share insights with world-class academic experts in hard sciences and analytical skills of the University of Groningen
- Participate in energy cases to explore different decentralised energy scenario’s
- Get a broader perspective on the different elements of the energy transition
- Connect the community-centric energy dots and lead the participants in their own energy transition.