Key benefits of the Master Class ‘Indian Energy landscape in transition’
What's in it for you?
The Master Class is designed to give participants an in-depth insight on key energy developments in the global energy scene. Against this background, it zooms in on the Indian energy landscape from both an inside and outside perspective.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Enhance strategic thinking
- Compare varying global energy outlooks
- Assess the global options for natural gas, power and renewables
- Recognise the drivers behind the global energy transition
- Explain internal and external expert perspectives on the Indian energy landscape
- Analyse different energy demand and supply scenarios for India
- Understand European best practice examples of utilities, network operators, policy makers, IOCs and new players
- Assess and recognise the financial and business models available