Master Class Safety Culture and Leadership
Risk management, culture and leadership aspects in the gas industry
Highlights of the Safety training:
- 2 days - Barcelona, Spain
- In cooperation with Enagás
- Mini audit at the Barcelona LNG Terminal
- Including e-learning elements
Click here to request a more detailed programme.
Key benefits of this Safety Culture training
What’s in it for you?
Upon completion of this safety training, the participants will be able to:
- Assess safety strategy of your company and its practical implications
- Evaluate best safety-related practices from the energy sector
- Endorse a positive health and safety culture in your company
- Discuss innovative approaches in safety-increasing measures
- Analyse company’s communication strategy and social performance
- Enhance your leadership skills in the field of safety and risk management
Which topics are addressed during this Safety and leadership training?
- Risk factors and risk management
- Company's safety culture and its implementation in practice
- Audits and supervision
- Communication campaigns
- Stakeholder engagement
- Leadership and commitment strategy
- Innovation in safety increasing measures
- Mini Audit at the Barcelona LNG Terminal
At whom is the Master Class Safety Culture and Leadership targeted?
This programme is recoommended for energy professionals and middle management with minimum of five -year working experience, who are interested in learning from industry's best practices.
- Executives, managers and commercial representatives
- Safety managers, Project managers and team leaders
- Energy business consultants, strategy advisors.
In each lecture of this programme we combine the knowledge of two (or three) energy companies, and is the goal to learn from best practices of both lectures and participants by means of interactive discussions.
Master Class Safety Culture and Leadership in the gas industry
- 29 May 2017
- 31 May 2017
- € 2.650,- (VAT, accommodation and travel expenses not included)
- Barcelona, Spain
The programme fee is € 2.650,- (VAT, accommodation and travel expenses not included).
Participants of the Master Class Safety Culture and Leadership will receive a certificate on behalf of the University of Groningen.