Master Class Small Scale LNG
Learn about the latest technologies and business models from the world’s leading regions in small scale LNG, Northern Europe and Scandinavia!
Highlights of Small Scale LNG Master Class
- This course is currently under development
- 3 days
- In cooperation with Gasunie, Shell and Enagás
- Including site visit
- With social and networking programme
Key benefits of this Small Scale LNG Master Class
What's in it for you?
Upon completion of this Master Class Small Scale LNG, the participants will be able to:
- Have an overview of the small scale gas value chain
- Explain the technologies involved in small scale LNG.
- Identify crucial trends for small scale LNG
- Recognise new business models and small scale LNG services
- Be aware of the risks and challenges involved
Which topics are addressed during this small scale LNG training?
- Where does small scale LNG start and stop?
- Drivers and enablers for small scale LNG
- Global market structures and trading (flows)
- Small regasification and import terminals
- Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU) solutions: case study
- Reloading and transshipment
- Loading of bunkering ships
- Truck loading and rail loading
- Bunkering fuel for maritime transport
- Heavy duty transport
- LNG off grid applications
- New infrastructure
- EU’s Clean Power for Transport Package
At whom is the Small Scale LNG training targeted?
The Small Scale LNG Master Class is highly recommended for individuals working along the gas value chain:
- Executives, managers and commercial representatives in the natural gas industry
- Policy makers for environment and infrastructure
- Business and energy analysts
- Energy business consultants
- Energy professionals involved in new business acquisitions and new business developers
Master Class Small Scale LNG services
- Fall 2017
- Fall 2017
- € 2950,- (accommodation costs and VAT excluded)
- to be determined
The programme fee is € 2950,- (accommodation costs and VAT excluded).