Masterclass in HR in energy
Leading the future – HR in the energy sector
Learn more about the role of HR in a dynamic energy market
Highlights of this masterclass are:
- In cooperation with Gazprom International Training
- Learn from top HR-managers in various fields
- Discussion with various industry experts and interactive session with fellow HR-professionals.
- Includes online – learning
Click here to request a more detailed programme.
Key benefits of this HR training
What's in it for you?
This HR training addresses the important trends in the energy markets and their implications for the resource management systems in place. The masterclass will contribute to your continuing professional development by promoting discussion with various HR-experts and interactive session with fellow HR-professionals.
Which topics are addressed during this HR training?
- Latest developments in the energy sector
- The future functioning of HR in energy organisation
- Talent acquisition and performance management
- New learning models and career paths
- Employee experience in a globalised world
- Digital impacts on people, platform and worktasks
- Leadership in HR
At whom is the HR in Energy training targeted?
This training programme is highly recommended for HR-professionals with a minimum of three-year working experience and who are interested in learning from the sectors best practices.
Masterclass in HR in Energy
- 16 October 2018
- 20 October 2018
- €2000 (documentation and catering included, VAT excluded)
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The programme fee is € 2000 (documentation and catering included, VAT excluded) .
Participants of the Masterclass in HR in Energy will receive a certificate on behalf of the University of Groningen.