400 kilometers above Earth, researchers examined waves in complex plasma under microgravity conditions and found that the microparticles behaved in nonuniform ways in the presence of varying electrical fields. They report some of the first findings from the Plasma-Kristall 4 experiment.
- December 14, 2018 WATCH: Nord Stream releases construction overview
- December 14, 2018 Oil Market Report: A floor under prices?
- December 14, 2018 How Northwest Europe can shape a clean hydrogen market
- December 14, 2018 UK government sets world-leading ambition
- December 14, 2018 MefCO2 pilot plant under construction
- December 13, 2018 We need a non-proliferation treaty for fossil fuels | Letter
- December 13, 2018 Ambitious emission limits for power plants would result in significant pollution cuts in the EU
- December 13, 2018 The Guardian view on global warming: time is running out | Editorial
- December 13, 2018 Climate change talks lead to renewed pledge to cut emissions
- December 13, 2018 How will the electricity market of the future work?