Bangladesh inked July 14 the country's first ever deal to import LNG, a new fuel for the country, to meet the mounting natural gas demand. Qatar's RasGas and Bangladesh's state-owned Petrobangla have finally inked the much expected initial deal over importing 2.5mn mt/year of lean LNG for 15 years, a...
- April 19, 2018 Air Liquide signs contract with Covestro
- April 19, 2018 Will China beat the world to nuclear fusion and clean energy?
- April 19, 2018 Is peace in the (gas) pipeline for Pyongyang?
- April 19, 2018 Europe invested €51.2bn in wind energy in 2017
- April 18, 2018 Unbundling gas supply will level playing field: Shell
- April 18, 2018 Warming climate to nearly double demand for cooling appliances
- April 18, 2018 Siemens Gamesa to supply 166MW turbines for Spanish wind farms
- April 18, 2018 Construction begins on 6MW green hydrogen pilot plant in Austria
- April 17, 2018 Shell sells 8.5% stake in Mahanagar Gas
- April 17, 2018 India to launch gas trading hub