International Energy Agency report puts halt in emissions from energy down to growth in renewable power Carbon dioxide emissions from energy have not increased for three years in a row even as the global economy grew, the International Energy Agency (IEA) said.Global emissions from the energy sector were 32.1bn tonnes in 2016, the same as the previous two years, while the economy grew 3.1%, the organisation said. Continue reading...
- August 18, 2017 Digitization of power grid will cut losses: Schneider official
- August 18, 2017 Swiss, EU move closer to linking emissions trading systems
- August 18, 2017 Linde awarded Hydroprime supply contract
- August 18, 2017 Vestas to provide 123 turbines for new windfarm in Mexico
- August 18, 2017 Eneco to supply 200GWh of green electricity for Royal Schiphol Group
- August 17, 2017 China to launch carbon emissions market this year
- August 17, 2017 Scotland's largest solar farm gets green light
- August 17, 2017 For Wind Power, Bigger Is Better
- August 17, 2017 Peikko delivers rock foundations to Storheia wind park in central Norway
- August 16, 2017 Shell and Exxon face censure over claim gas was 'cleanest fossil fuel'