It will help the state-run monopoly miner pursue its production and sales targets while feeding plants that have been facing uncertainty of coal supplies and thus power generation.
- April 26, 2017 Chevron Announces Planned Sale of Bangladesh Companies
- April 26, 2017 Enagas Profits Rise, LatAm Fortunes Still Mixed
- April 26, 2017 Indian H-Energy Hires FSRU from Engie
- April 26, 2017 Why America’s Old Nuclear Plants Could Be Dragging Down Clean Energy Development
- April 26, 2017 Vestas to increase Ahmadabad plant's capacity to 600 MW
- April 25, 2017 Commentary: The future is brightness as a service
- April 25, 2017 ONGC Videsh hopes to raise output by 15% in the current fiscal
- April 25, 2017 Bloomberg to world leaders: Ignore Trump on climate
- April 25, 2017 Nord Stream 2 Finance Deal Agreed
- April 25, 2017 Can ‘Make in India’ become the driving force for commodities?