Northern Gas Networks (NGN), in collaboration with all gas distributers in the UK, has been awarded £9m funding by the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem) to investigate the safety viability of hydrogen (H2) transportation in the UK gas distribution networks. DNV GL, alongside Health and Safety Laboratories, are ...
- December 18, 2018 Hyundai to construct second fuel cell plant
- December 18, 2018 The full story on climate change requires the long view
- December 18, 2018 Antarctic climate change: Scientists visit the world's most remote island
- December 18, 2018 Climate change: The massive CO2 emitter you may not know about
- December 18, 2018 Why China’s electric-car industry is leaving Detroit, Japan, and Germany in the dust
- December 18, 2018 A long-awaited battery that would cut electric-vehicle costs may finally be close
- December 18, 2018 Five key takeaways from climate summit
- December 18, 2018 What was agreed at COP24 in Poland and why did it take so long?
- December 18, 2018 Climate change: COP24 deal to bring Paris pact to life
- December 18, 2018 Poland's deadly addiction to coal – in pictures