After more than 25 years of service, Dong Energy’s 5MW Vindeby Offshore Wind Farm in Denmark, known to be the world’s first offshore wind farm, is all set to retire.
- August 18, 2017 Digitization of power grid will cut losses: Schneider official
- August 18, 2017 Swiss, EU move closer to linking emissions trading systems
- August 18, 2017 Linde awarded Hydroprime supply contract
- August 18, 2017 Vestas to provide 123 turbines for new windfarm in Mexico
- August 18, 2017 Eneco to supply 200GWh of green electricity for Royal Schiphol Group
- August 17, 2017 China to launch carbon emissions market this year
- August 17, 2017 Scotland's largest solar farm gets green light
- August 17, 2017 For Wind Power, Bigger Is Better
- August 17, 2017 Peikko delivers rock foundations to Storheia wind park in central Norway
- August 16, 2017 Shell and Exxon face censure over claim gas was 'cleanest fossil fuel'