EU governments mayhave to concede some sovereignty in the interests of better cross-border energy trade.
- November 15, 2018 Doubly-excited electrons reach new energy states
- November 15, 2018 IEA participates in first Paris Peace Forum to expand global dialogue on energy and security
- November 15, 2018 Closing nuclear plants risks rise in greenhouse gas emissions, report warns
- November 15, 2018 Purple bacteria 'batteries' turn sewage into clean energy
- November 15, 2018 Spain plans switch to 100% renewable electricity by 2050
- November 15, 2018 MAN Energy Solutions to design and deliver LNG terminal
- November 15, 2018 A clean win: USPS honoured for energy efforts
- November 14, 2018 Weatherwatch: tension mounts over solar energy 'betrayal'
- November 14, 2018 World has no capacity to absorb new fossil fuel plants, warns IEA
- November 14, 2018 World Energy Outlook 2018 examines future patterns of global energy system at a time of increasing uncertainties