Georgia will buy gas from Gazprom only if necessary and does not have any obligations to purchase specific volumes of Russian gas, Ilya Eloshvili, the new energy minister, told journalists in Tbilisi July 13. “Why did we sign a contract with Gazprom? Because we need additional volumes of natural...
- April 19, 2018 Air Liquide signs contract with Covestro
- April 19, 2018 Will China beat the world to nuclear fusion and clean energy?
- April 19, 2018 Is peace in the (gas) pipeline for Pyongyang?
- April 19, 2018 Europe invested €51.2bn in wind energy in 2017
- April 18, 2018 Unbundling gas supply will level playing field: Shell
- April 18, 2018 Warming climate to nearly double demand for cooling appliances
- April 18, 2018 Siemens Gamesa to supply 166MW turbines for Spanish wind farms
- April 18, 2018 Construction begins on 6MW green hydrogen pilot plant in Austria
- April 17, 2018 Shell sells 8.5% stake in Mahanagar Gas
- April 17, 2018 India to launch gas trading hub