Natural gas resources in Tanzania and Mozambique have emerged as a new source of gas supply. While they are poised for export to global gas markets, they can also provide a key source of energy to the rest of Eastern Africa (defined in this paper to include Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda)
- December 14, 2018 WATCH: Nord Stream releases construction overview
- December 14, 2018 Oil Market Report: A floor under prices?
- December 14, 2018 How Northwest Europe can shape a clean hydrogen market
- December 14, 2018 UK government sets world-leading ambition
- December 14, 2018 MefCO2 pilot plant under construction
- December 13, 2018 We need a non-proliferation treaty for fossil fuels | Letter
- December 13, 2018 Ambitious emission limits for power plants would result in significant pollution cuts in the EU
- December 13, 2018 The Guardian view on global warming: time is running out | Editorial
- December 13, 2018 Climate change talks lead to renewed pledge to cut emissions
- December 13, 2018 How will the electricity market of the future work?