On his first Western trip since reelection to a fourth term as president of Russia, Vladimir Putin traveled to Austria—a right-leaning country he hopes will help him weaken European Union solidarity (Kremlin.ru, June 5). The June 5 visit was rife with energy diplomacy, including Putin’s...
- November 19, 2018 [GGP] The State of Climate Science
- November 19, 2018 [GGP] It’s clear why coal struggles for finance – and the government can’t change that
- November 19, 2018 Crunching the numbers: are we heading for an oil supply shock?
- November 19, 2018 Executive Director highlights hydrogen on visit to Netherlands
- November 19, 2018 26 GW renewable energy tenders issued, says IREDA chairman
- November 19, 2018 HyperSolar to build production pilot plant
- November 16, 2018 The ElectriVillage
- November 16, 2018 Edinburgh Sensors assist syngas quality and composition control
- November 16, 2018 Climate change: Worries over CO2 emissions from intensifying wildfires
- November 16, 2018 Inventors of spinning wind turbine win James Dyson award