Austrian energy group OMV chief executive Rainer Seele has insisted that the Gazprom-led Nord Stream 2 pipeline (NS2) project is “indispensable” to European gas security of supply and that OMV will implement it “as fully as possible.” Whilst he said it was premature to assess...
- October 18, 2017 Dutch consortium introduces new storage solution for self healing power grids
- October 18, 2017 Statoil, Shell and Total enter CO2 storage partnership
- October 18, 2017 Vestas unveils new turbine for China's wind industry
- October 18, 2017 Veolia and UEA sign new contract to reduce carbon emissions
- October 18, 2017 ONGC to call bids to raise output of ageing oilfields
- October 18, 2017 Serbia: IFC and EBRD Help Boost Supply of Clean Energy in Serbia
- October 17, 2017 GT22 gas turbine generator installed in Oman IBRI Project
- October 17, 2017 Shift to sustainable food system in Europe is possible, but faces challenges
- October 17, 2017 The war on coal is over. Coal lost | Dana Nuccitelli
- October 17, 2017 World petrol demand 'likely to peak by 2030 as electric car sales rise'