Sweden aims to have a fossil-independent vehicle fleet in 2030, fossil-free power generation in 2040 and a climate neutral society in 2045. Against this background, interest in electrolysis and renewable hydrogen (H2) is increasing rapidly.
- December 18, 2018 Hyundai to construct second fuel cell plant
- December 18, 2018 The full story on climate change requires the long view
- December 18, 2018 Antarctic climate change: Scientists visit the world's most remote island
- December 18, 2018 Climate change: The massive CO2 emitter you may not know about
- December 18, 2018 Why China’s electric-car industry is leaving Detroit, Japan, and Germany in the dust
- December 18, 2018 A long-awaited battery that would cut electric-vehicle costs may finally be close
- December 18, 2018 Five key takeaways from climate summit
- December 18, 2018 What was agreed at COP24 in Poland and why did it take so long?
- December 18, 2018 Climate change: COP24 deal to bring Paris pact to life
- December 18, 2018 Poland's deadly addiction to coal – in pictures