sPower has placed an order with Vestas, in a first-time partnership, for 2 MW and 4 MW compatible turbine components that qualify for 80 percent of the Production Tax Credit ("PTC") and enable 400 MW of future project development. Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. They design, manufacture, install and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 87 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, have installed more wind power than anyone else. ...
- November 15, 2018 Doubly-excited electrons reach new energy states
- November 15, 2018 IEA participates in first Paris Peace Forum to expand global dialogue on energy and security
- November 15, 2018 Closing nuclear plants risks rise in greenhouse gas emissions, report warns
- November 15, 2018 Purple bacteria 'batteries' turn sewage into clean energy
- November 15, 2018 Spain plans switch to 100% renewable electricity by 2050
- November 15, 2018 MAN Energy Solutions to design and deliver LNG terminal
- November 15, 2018 A clean win: USPS honoured for energy efforts
- November 14, 2018 Weatherwatch: tension mounts over solar energy 'betrayal'
- November 14, 2018 World has no capacity to absorb new fossil fuel plants, warns IEA
- November 14, 2018 World Energy Outlook 2018 examines future patterns of global energy system at a time of increasing uncertainties