Engineers have zeroed in on the optimal architecture for storing hydrogen in 'white graphene' nanomaterials -- a design like a Lilliputian skyscraper with 'floors' of boron nitride sitting one atop another and held by boron nitride pillars.
- April 20, 2018 First Green H2 GOs on the market
- April 20, 2018 Nord Stream 2 receives full permits in Finland
- April 20, 2018 Siemens to supply H-class gas turbines for Chinese power plant
- April 20, 2018 BP, Reliance to go ahead with phase 2 of $6bn KG-D6 gas project in India
- April 19, 2018 Air Liquide signs contract with Covestro
- April 19, 2018 Will China beat the world to nuclear fusion and clean energy?
- April 19, 2018 Is peace in the (gas) pipeline for Pyongyang?
- April 19, 2018 Europe invested €51.2bn in wind energy in 2017
- April 18, 2018 Unbundling gas supply will level playing field: Shell
- April 18, 2018 Warming climate to nearly double demand for cooling appliances