Managing Associate Ozan Karaduman and Associate Direnç Bada of Istanbul-based law firm Gün + Partners examine Turkey’s journey towards becoming an oil and gas hub. The post Turkey’s long road to becoming an oil and gas hub appeared first on Pipelines International.
- October 18, 2017 Dutch consortium introduces new storage solution for self healing power grids
- October 18, 2017 Statoil, Shell and Total enter CO2 storage partnership
- October 18, 2017 Vestas unveils new turbine for China's wind industry
- October 18, 2017 Veolia and UEA sign new contract to reduce carbon emissions
- October 18, 2017 ONGC to call bids to raise output of ageing oilfields
- October 18, 2017 Serbia: IFC and EBRD Help Boost Supply of Clean Energy in Serbia
- October 17, 2017 GT22 gas turbine generator installed in Oman IBRI Project
- October 17, 2017 Shift to sustainable food system in Europe is possible, but faces challenges
- October 17, 2017 The war on coal is over. Coal lost | Dana Nuccitelli
- October 17, 2017 World petrol demand 'likely to peak by 2030 as electric car sales rise'