The US exported more natural gas than it imported in February, April and May 2017 according to the government's Energy Information Administration. The nation first began importing more gas than it exported in 1958 when total volumes were far smaller. But it has been a net gas importer --...
- August 18, 2017 Digitization of power grid will cut losses: Schneider official
- August 18, 2017 Swiss, EU move closer to linking emissions trading systems
- August 18, 2017 Linde awarded Hydroprime supply contract
- August 18, 2017 Vestas to provide 123 turbines for new windfarm in Mexico
- August 18, 2017 Eneco to supply 200GWh of green electricity for Royal Schiphol Group
- August 17, 2017 China to launch carbon emissions market this year
- August 17, 2017 Scotland's largest solar farm gets green light
- August 17, 2017 For Wind Power, Bigger Is Better
- August 17, 2017 Peikko delivers rock foundations to Storheia wind park in central Norway
- August 16, 2017 Shell and Exxon face censure over claim gas was 'cleanest fossil fuel'