The US exported more natural gas than it imported in February, April and May 2017 according to the government's Energy Information Administration. The nation first began importing more gas than it exported in 1958 when total volumes were far smaller. But it has been a net gas importer --...
- October 18, 2017 Dutch consortium introduces new storage solution for self healing power grids
- October 18, 2017 Statoil, Shell and Total enter CO2 storage partnership
- October 18, 2017 Vestas unveils new turbine for China's wind industry
- October 18, 2017 Veolia and UEA sign new contract to reduce carbon emissions
- October 18, 2017 ONGC to call bids to raise output of ageing oilfields
- October 18, 2017 Serbia: IFC and EBRD Help Boost Supply of Clean Energy in Serbia
- October 17, 2017 GT22 gas turbine generator installed in Oman IBRI Project
- October 17, 2017 Shift to sustainable food system in Europe is possible, but faces challenges
- October 17, 2017 The war on coal is over. Coal lost | Dana Nuccitelli
- October 17, 2017 World petrol demand 'likely to peak by 2030 as electric car sales rise'