On Tuesday 11 July Vattenfall inaugurated Ray Wind Farm in Northumberland, UK. Its 16 turbines will supply 30.000 UK households with renewable energy. Gunnar Groebler, Vattenfall Wind Senior Vice President, says: "Vattenfall is in Britain to grow. Ray Wind Farm is part of that growth story. We are close to 1GW of installed capacity in the UK, next year I look forward to breaking through 1GW in the UK and by 2025 hitting our European target of 7GW. With projects like Ray Wind Farm we are well ...
- April 19, 2018 Air Liquide signs contract with Covestro
- April 19, 2018 Will China beat the world to nuclear fusion and clean energy?
- April 19, 2018 Is peace in the (gas) pipeline for Pyongyang?
- April 19, 2018 Europe invested €51.2bn in wind energy in 2017
- April 18, 2018 Unbundling gas supply will level playing field: Shell
- April 18, 2018 Warming climate to nearly double demand for cooling appliances
- April 18, 2018 Siemens Gamesa to supply 166MW turbines for Spanish wind farms
- April 18, 2018 Construction begins on 6MW green hydrogen pilot plant in Austria
- April 17, 2018 Shell sells 8.5% stake in Mahanagar Gas
- April 17, 2018 India to launch gas trading hub