Falling costs and rising acceptance are promising signs, but the industry needs to keep improving.
- July 27, 2017 Bulgaria has Expressed Interest in Receiving Gas from Israel
- July 27, 2017 Fluxys Expands Zeebrugge Bulk-Breaking
- July 27, 2017 TAP Advances Across Greece, Albania
- July 27, 2017 Diesel and petrol car ban: Clean air strategy 'not enough'
- July 27, 2017 Natural molecule to boost the performance of electrodes for rechargeable batteries
- July 26, 2017 Kosovo Might Face Energy Crisis as Early as Next Month
- July 26, 2017 Gasunie Expects Tariff Ruling to Shrink 2017 Revenue by 25%
- July 26, 2017 Climate change poses threat to European electricity production
- July 26, 2017 UK's Queen's University receives new renewable energy research fund from EU
- July 26, 2017 Shell’s Prelude FLNG vessel reaches gas field site in Australian waters