Our 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course is hosted by Plinacro in Zagreb, Croatia. This course started with the welcoming speech of Mr Vedran Špehar, a Member of the Board of Plinacro. Also, through a short film presentation the participants got acquainted with their host, the Plinacro Company, its history, organisation, operation and future projects.
During this course, fourteen participants from Russia, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Belgium and Croatia will have opportunity to learn from very experienced and respected lecturers about the gas value chain, the current energy market dynamics and their implications on their business, the role of gas in the renewable energy generation among others.
On the last day of the course, an expert excursion will be organised which will include a visit to the underground gas storage Okoli.
Thank you Plinacro for your hospitality!
- September 26, 2018 Micro MBA ‘Oceans of New Energy’
- September 04, 2018 Energy Delta Institute became partner of St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF)
- July 12, 2018 EDI takes part in Summer School
- May 31, 2018 A human resource dialogue across borders
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition
- November 23, 2017 What 2018 has in store for us