Within the framework of the annual general meeting of the International Business Congress (IBC) in New Delhi, India, the IBC’s Human Resources, Education and Science Committee gathered on April 28th to discuss India’s contemporary energy sector and investing in human resources.
Indian experts from Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) and the Management Development Insitute (MDI) informed the delegates on the situation in the Indian energy sector and organisations that play an important role in human resource development for the Indian energy sector.
Energy Delta Institute’s Managing Director shared the business school’s experience in working with Indian partners, including the training of energy professionals in the Netherlands for many years in a row.
The IBC provides a framework for a sustained dialogue across the borders between different cultures and mentalities. This dialogue is conducted at the annual general meetings, the Presiding Committee meetings and within the IBC’s eight working groups, of which Human Resources, Education and Science is one.
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- March 06, 2018 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course hosted by Plinacro
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition
- November 23, 2017 What 2018 has in store for us
- November 13, 2017 New Energy Coalition hosts climate summit of the Northern Netherlands
- October 20, 2017 Those that learn will survive - Micro MBA
- October 09, 2017 International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations