Within the framework of the annual general meeting of the International Business Congress (IBC) in New Delhi, India, the IBC’s Human Resources, Education and Science Committee gathered on April 28th to discuss India’s contemporary energy sector and investing in human resources.
Indian experts from Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) and the Management Development Insitute (MDI) informed the delegates on the situation in the Indian energy sector and organisations that play an important role in human resource development for the Indian energy sector.
Energy Delta Institute’s Managing Director shared the business school’s experience in working with Indian partners, including the training of energy professionals in the Netherlands for many years in a row.
The IBC provides a framework for a sustained dialogue across the borders between different cultures and mentalities. This dialogue is conducted at the annual general meetings, the Presiding Committee meetings and within the IBC’s eight working groups, of which Human Resources, Education and Science is one.
- September 26, 2018 Micro MBA ‘Oceans of New Energy’
- September 04, 2018 Energy Delta Institute became partner of St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF)
- July 12, 2018 EDI takes part in Summer School
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- March 06, 2018 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course hosted by Plinacro
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition