At the occasion of the LNG Masterclass (13-16 June), which EDI jointly organised with the Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering from the University of Zagreb, both sides signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
The parties acknowledge that the development of cooperation is of high importance to support energy knowledge through the development of training programs and networking events in Croatia and the South East European region. The LNG Masterclass is considered as a first step in this direction of future cooperation.
Croatia finds itself in a most dynamic region in terms of new gas infrastructure projects and growing gas markets. For example, the company Croatia LNG plans to take an FID on the construction of a Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) by the end of this year. Another project of interest to Croatia is the Ionian Adriatic Pipeline, which will connect Croatia to the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP).
If constructed the new projects will lead to more liquidity and growth of the regional gas market and with that for knowledge and training needs.
- September 05, 2017 Mirco MBA Survival of the smartest
- August 28, 2017 Symposium ‘Wind-meets-Gas’
- August 21, 2017 Klimaattop Noord-Nederland 2017: Speeding up the energy transition
- July 03, 2017 EU-Russia Conference "Energy Transition: The New Paradigm"
- June 14, 2017 Partners embrace joint direction ‘New Energy Coalition’
- May 16, 2017 Smart North Sea collaboration saves space, costs and carbon emissions
- May 15, 2017 “We should focus on greening the molecules, greening the electrons is going fine”