At the occasion of the LNG Masterclass (13-16 June), which EDI jointly organised with the Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering from the University of Zagreb, both sides signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
The parties acknowledge that the development of cooperation is of high importance to support energy knowledge through the development of training programs and networking events in Croatia and the South East European region. The LNG Masterclass is considered as a first step in this direction of future cooperation.
Croatia finds itself in a most dynamic region in terms of new gas infrastructure projects and growing gas markets. For example, the company Croatia LNG plans to take an FID on the construction of a Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) by the end of this year. Another project of interest to Croatia is the Ionian Adriatic Pipeline, which will connect Croatia to the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP).
If constructed the new projects will lead to more liquidity and growth of the regional gas market and with that for knowledge and training needs.
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition
- November 23, 2017 What 2018 has in store for us
- November 13, 2017 New Energy Coalition hosts climate summit of the Northern Netherlands
- October 20, 2017 Those that learn will survive - Micro MBA
- October 09, 2017 International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations
- September 26, 2017 EDI's guest lecture on energy transition in Skolkovo
- September 05, 2017 Mirco MBA Survival of the smartest
- August 28, 2017 Symposium ‘Wind-meets-Gas’