Even during the summer season EDI’s training programmes do not come to a standstill. In cooperation with the Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering of the University of Zagreb, EDI helped to successfully organise a 5-day workshop (11-15 June) as part of the Petroleum Engineering Summer School for the second time. The Dubrovnik Inter-University Centre hosted the workshop Energy Business & Natural Gas Value Chain.
Key lecturer in EDI’s International Gas Value Chain and Senior Expert, Andrej Pustišek, offered lectures on the role of gas hubs in Europe, gas trading and virtual transportation and storage. Lecturer in EDI’s International Gas Business and Cooperation (IGBC) Programme, Vitaly Yermakov, who is Head of Center for Energy Policy Research of Higher School of Economics in Moscow, lectured on the evolution of Russia’s gas supply strategy to Europe. Sergey Komlev, who is Head of the Contract Structuring and Pricing Directorate of Gazprom, gave an in-depth lectures on the fundamentals for the pricing of natural gas.
In parallel, a roundtable was held on Gas Infrastructure in Southeast Europe, which was moderated by EDI President Marcel Kramer. Participants discussed the different infrastructure solutions and developments for the region. Southeast Europe is one of the few regions in Europe that expects an increase in gas demand and flows in the near future. Additional gas infrastructure will therefore will be required.
- September 26, 2018 Micro MBA ‘Oceans of New Energy’
- September 04, 2018 Energy Delta Institute became partner of St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF)
- May 31, 2018 A human resource dialogue across borders
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- March 06, 2018 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course hosted by Plinacro
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition