Energy Delta Institute has become a St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF) convention programme partner, the Forum being held on 2-5 October 2018 in St. Petersburg, Russia.
This will be the 8th edition of SPIGF, a leading annual international gas conference that provides a platform for substantive dialogue on the most pressing issues between leaders of gas industry. As part of SPIGF 2018 program EDI will co-organise jointly with Gazprom and Project Delta Group a session “Hydrogen, a new energy era?” and invite representatives of Dutch energy companies to join the discussion. Professor Catrinus Jepma will participate on behalf of EDI.
Besides being a convention programme partner of SPIGF, EDI is also co-organizing and supporting the International Youth Day event – Dialogue of Generations, which is being held for the 5th time within the framework of SPIGF 2018. In total more than 150 international energy students from all over the world will gather in Saint Petersburg and meet with energy industry leaders during interactive workshops, to discuss how to develop a business strategy in a changing energy environment. The Dutch national team of students shall also take part in this event and will compete in the Case Competition against the teams of France, Germany, Russia, UK and China. EDI President Marcel Kramer, will preside over the International Jury committee.
For more information, please visit the web-sites:
- September 26, 2018 Micro MBA ‘Oceans of New Energy’
- July 12, 2018 EDI takes part in Summer School
- May 31, 2018 A human resource dialogue across borders
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- March 06, 2018 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course hosted by Plinacro
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition