On 29 June 2017, Energy Delta Institute took part in the EU-Russia Conference "Energy Transition: The New Paradigm", which the Skolkovo Energy Center organised together with the Delegation of the European Union in Moscow. Bert Stuij, Vice-president Innovation at EDI, gave a presentation about New Energy Paradigms, covering the most important drivers behind these paradigms. He also touched on the potential of renewable energy in Russia.
The conference brought together EU and Russian energy companies, government representatives, experts and media to discuss global developments and their possible effects on the Russian energy market. Furthermore, the goal was to assess the technical potential, costs benefits of a diversified energy policy, supply with a higher share of renewable energy in Russia and to analyze technological, structural and policy challenges for an energy transition in Russia.
Amongst the speakers were also Russian First Deputy Energy Minister Alexei Teksler, Head of EU delegation to Russia Vigaudas Ushatskas, Enel Russia board chairman Stephane Zweguintzow, Rosatom first deputy director general Kirill Komarov, BP chief economist on Russia and the CIS Vladimir Drebentsov, Executive secretary REN21.
Tatiana Mitrova, Director of the Skolkovo Energy Centre, used to occasion to announce the new Energy Transition training programme thatwill be launched jointly with EDI in the 1st quarter of 2018 at Skolkovo and which will specifically service the Russian market.
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition
- November 23, 2017 What 2018 has in store for us
- November 13, 2017 New Energy Coalition hosts climate summit of the Northern Netherlands
- October 20, 2017 Those that learn will survive - Micro MBA
- October 09, 2017 International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations
- September 26, 2017 EDI's guest lecture on energy transition in Skolkovo
- September 05, 2017 Mirco MBA Survival of the smartest
- August 28, 2017 Symposium ‘Wind-meets-Gas’