Already for the third time Energy Delta Institute acted as a partner of the International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations, which took place on 3-5 October 2017 in Saint-Petersburg. The event, specially dedicated to young energy professional, was organised within the framework of the 7th Saint-Petersburg International Gas Forum. International student teams from Russia, Germany, the Netherlands, France, China and Bolivia competed in a Case Competition on an LNG strategy for a selected global energy player and had to defend their respective case solutions before the International Energy Expert committee – the jury of the Youth Day Case Contest, which was presided over by EDI President, Marcel Kramer.
12 Dutch students from various universities – Technical University of Delft, University of Groningen, Nyenrode Business University and Hanze School of Applied Sciences made their way in the competition to join the event. In total more than 150 international energy students from all over the world gathered in Saint-Petersburg. They had the opportunity to meet with energy industry leaders and, during interactive workshops, to discuss how to develop a business strategy in a changing energy environment. In addition to an intensive business programme, the participants were able to enjoy many social and cultural events as well.
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- March 06, 2018 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course hosted by Plinacro
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition
- November 23, 2017 What 2018 has in store for us
- November 13, 2017 New Energy Coalition hosts climate summit of the Northern Netherlands
- October 20, 2017 Those that learn will survive - Micro MBA
- September 26, 2017 EDI's guest lecture on energy transition in Skolkovo