Already for the third time Energy Delta Institute acted as a partner of the International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations, which took place on 3-5 October 2017 in Saint-Petersburg. The event, specially dedicated to young energy professional, was organised within the framework of the 7th Saint-Petersburg International Gas Forum. International student teams from Russia, Germany, the Netherlands, France, China and Bolivia competed in a Case Competition on an LNG strategy for a selected global energy player and had to defend their respective case solutions before the International Energy Expert committee – the jury of the Youth Day Case Contest, which was presided over by EDI President, Marcel Kramer.
12 Dutch students from various universities – Technical University of Delft, University of Groningen, Nyenrode Business University and Hanze School of Applied Sciences made their way in the competition to join the event. In total more than 150 international energy students from all over the world gathered in Saint-Petersburg. They had the opportunity to meet with energy industry leaders and, during interactive workshops, to discuss how to develop a business strategy in a changing energy environment. In addition to an intensive business programme, the participants were able to enjoy many social and cultural events as well.
- September 26, 2017 EDI's guest lecture on energy transition in Skolkovo
- September 05, 2017 Mirco MBA Survival of the smartest
- August 28, 2017 Symposium ‘Wind-meets-Gas’
- August 21, 2017 Klimaattop Noord-Nederland 2017: Speeding up the energy transition
- July 03, 2017 EU-Russia Conference "Energy Transition: The New Paradigm"
- June 14, 2017 Partners embrace joint direction ‘New Energy Coalition’
- June 13, 2017 EDI strengthens cooperation in South East Europe