Together with the University of Groningen, Energy Delta Institute decided to end our Master of Gas Business Management (MGBM). The MGBM is the oldest programme of the Energy Delta Institute and proved to be a very successful with more than 300 participants that participated in at least one of the modules since the start in 2002.
The master consisted of three modules; Energy Business Management Course (EBMC), Large Energy Projects Course (LEPC) and the Natural Gas Strategy Course (NGSC). In 2016 the last editions of the EBMC and LEPC took place and only the NGSC will be held once more in 2017. Next year’s NGSC programme will navigate you through the uncertain natural gas sector for sustainable value creation. Note, that it is also possible to attend this master module as a separate executive programme, without the need to attend the other modules. You can find more on this programme here.
We believe it is time to move on and look into new opportunities. Nevertheless, the topics discussed during these modules remain of great relevance and we will investigate the possibility to bring our two week modules back as shorter Master classes in 2017.
We will keep you updated on all new developments!
- October 09, 2017 International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations
- September 26, 2017 EDI's guest lecture on energy transition in Skolkovo
- September 05, 2017 Mirco MBA Survival of the smartest
- August 28, 2017 Symposium ‘Wind-meets-Gas’
- August 21, 2017 Klimaattop Noord-Nederland 2017: Speeding up the energy transition
- July 03, 2017 EU-Russia Conference "Energy Transition: The New Paradigm"
- June 14, 2017 Partners embrace joint direction ‘New Energy Coalition’
- June 13, 2017 EDI strengthens cooperation in South East Europe