The platforms can be converted into conversion factories where green hydrogen is made from power supplied by nearby wind farms. As wind-energy will now be transported to land through existing infrastructure, the construction of an expensive electricity cable becomes redundant, which are considerable savings for the society. The production of green gases is only economic viable, if green substances are embraced as an important pillar of a sustainable energy systems and production could take place on a larger scale.
- March 01, 2017 Energy organisations in the Northern Netherlands join forces. Gertjan Lankhorst, Director of new foundation
- January 17, 2017 EDI is moving!
- January 05, 2017 Event-update: North Sea as a future powerhouse
- December 08, 2016 News about our Master of Gas Business Management
- November 22, 2016 Executive Education Portfolio – What’s to come in 2017?
- November 22, 2016 EDI attends 25th Forum: Energy Day in Croatia
- October 12, 2016 Bi-Annual report: From the North Sea region to Asia and back