The platforms can be converted into conversion factories where green hydrogen is made from power supplied by nearby wind farms. As wind-energy will now be transported to land through existing infrastructure, the construction of an expensive electricity cable becomes redundant, which are considerable savings for the society. The production of green gases is only economic viable, if green substances are embraced as an important pillar of a sustainable energy systems and production could take place on a larger scale.
- October 09, 2017 International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations
- September 26, 2017 EDI's guest lecture on energy transition in Skolkovo
- September 05, 2017 Mirco MBA Survival of the smartest
- August 28, 2017 Symposium ‘Wind-meets-Gas’
- August 21, 2017 Klimaattop Noord-Nederland 2017: Speeding up the energy transition
- July 03, 2017 EU-Russia Conference "Energy Transition: The New Paradigm"
- June 14, 2017 Partners embrace joint direction ‘New Energy Coalition’
- June 13, 2017 EDI strengthens cooperation in South East Europe