The platforms can be converted into conversion factories where green hydrogen is made from power supplied by nearby wind farms. As wind-energy will now be transported to land through existing infrastructure, the construction of an expensive electricity cable becomes redundant, which are considerable savings for the society. The production of green gases is only economic viable, if green substances are embraced as an important pillar of a sustainable energy systems and production could take place on a larger scale.
- June 20, 2017 Symposium 'wind-meets-gas'
- June 14, 2017 Partners embrace joint direction ‘New Energy Coalition’
- June 13, 2017 EDI strengthens cooperation in South East Europe
- May 16, 2017 Smart North Sea collaboration saves space, costs and carbon emissions
- May 15, 2017 “We should focus on greening the molecules, greening the electrons is going fine”
- May 15, 2017 EDI’s founding fathers celebrate 15th anniversary in Saint Petersburg
- May 10, 2017 Safety Culture and Leadership – Gazprom Partner event