On May 16 a great number strategic partners of Energy Valley, Energy Delta Institute and Energy Academy for the first time came together in a collective partner-meeting. The parties are already working closely together and will integrate into one organization in the course of 2017.
At the partner-meeting the attending stakeholders stood united in their full embrace of the intended future strategy, putting the acceleration of the energy transition forward as the main goal. ‘We are very pleased to find our partners confirming their confidence in and support for our new, extensive organisation,’ says future managing director Gertjan Lankhorst. ‘It is clear that all parties involved continue to find common grounds in the ambitions for the energy transition and the Energy Valley region.’
At the same time the name of the new organisation was presented : New Energy Coalition. ‘This name fits our collective ambitions as well as our set-up,’ Lankhorst confirms. ‘We will be a coalition open to every future partner who shares our ambitions. In the next months we will be working on the external exposure of our new name and presentation.’
- September 05, 2017 Mirco MBA Survival of the smartest
- August 28, 2017 Symposium ‘Wind-meets-Gas’
- August 21, 2017 Klimaattop Noord-Nederland 2017: Speeding up the energy transition
- July 03, 2017 EU-Russia Conference "Energy Transition: The New Paradigm"
- June 13, 2017 EDI strengthens cooperation in South East Europe
- May 16, 2017 Smart North Sea collaboration saves space, costs and carbon emissions
- May 15, 2017 “We should focus on greening the molecules, greening the electrons is going fine”