On May 16 a great number strategic partners of Energy Valley, Energy Delta Institute and Energy Academy for the first time came together in a collective partner-meeting. The parties are already working closely together and will integrate into one organization in the course of 2017.
At the partner-meeting the attending stakeholders stood united in their full embrace of the intended future strategy, putting the acceleration of the energy transition forward as the main goal. ‘We are very pleased to find our partners confirming their confidence in and support for our new, extensive organisation,’ says future managing director Gertjan Lankhorst. ‘It is clear that all parties involved continue to find common grounds in the ambitions for the energy transition and the Energy Valley region.’
At the same time the name of the new organisation was presented : New Energy Coalition. ‘This name fits our collective ambitions as well as our set-up,’ Lankhorst confirms. ‘We will be a coalition open to every future partner who shares our ambitions. In the next months we will be working on the external exposure of our new name and presentation.’
- May 31, 2018 A human resource dialogue across borders
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- March 06, 2018 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course hosted by Plinacro
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition
- November 23, 2017 What 2018 has in store for us
- November 13, 2017 New Energy Coalition hosts climate summit of the Northern Netherlands
- October 20, 2017 Those that learn will survive - Micro MBA
- October 09, 2017 International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations