On the 24th and 25th of April Yanos Michoupolos and Jakob van der Wal were present at St. Petersburg for the annual event with our partner Gazprom. The theme of this year’s event was Safety Culture and Leadership. With good safety leaders, the organisation will shift upward the safety ladder as the devotion of safety leaders leads to the elimination of physical hazards and the elimination of work situations prone to human error.
During the 1,5 day session, participants discussed their personal leadership and commitment in the promotion of a positive health and safety culture. They discussed some key tools that are identified with risk assessment and identified the key risk factors that could negatively affect the company and especially it’s risk culture. Moreover, innovative approaches towards safety increasing measures are being discussed to ultimately come a step closer to the ‘zero-accident’ objective that has been set by many companies in the gas industry.
- March 20, 2018 Interview with Bramske van Beijma, Manager Energy Transition & Innovation at BAM Infra Energie & Water B.V.
- March 06, 2018 25th edition of the International Gas Value Chain Course hosted by Plinacro
- January 17, 2018 Northern Netherlands leading the energy transition with New Energy Coalition
- November 23, 2017 What 2018 has in store for us
- November 13, 2017 New Energy Coalition hosts climate summit of the Northern Netherlands
- October 20, 2017 Those that learn will survive - Micro MBA
- October 09, 2017 International Youth Day: Dialogue of Generations
- September 26, 2017 EDI's guest lecture on energy transition in Skolkovo