This programme is designed for specialists with a technical or legal background who want to become the next generation of specialists. The main part of the programme focuses on the energy transition, hydrogen and its value chain. The focus on specialisations is intensified during the final months of the programme: legal experts are introduced to current Dutch and European legislation, engineers delve deeper into the technical aspects of hydrogen.
- University graduates and people with college qualifications
- People with an educational background in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering and/or Law
- People with at least 5 years of work experience
After completing this training programme you will have
- Acquired demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the role of hydrogen in the energy transition and the latest developments.
- Developed economic skills specifically for launching and completing hydrogen projects.
- Developed skills in one of the two courses for lawyers or engineers, to meet the challenges of a hydrogen project.
- Boosted your chances on the labour market by developing personal leadership and commercial insight.
- Acquired knowledge of hydrogen, which will enable you to assess the advantages and disadvantages of hydrogen applications, taking into account the economic, technical and legal aspects.
- Developed the knowledge, insights, skills and attitude to make future hydrogen projects a success.
This accredited programme is offered in cooperation with: