How to benefit from disruptive change in the energy sector
In this series of six keynote lectures we explore some of the unprecedented and disruptive changes the energy world is going through. The lectures will also look at the likely effects of the COVID-19 crisis on the energy sector. They will address topics such as new business models, leadership strategies, national strategies and integrated financial thinking. The series represents an update and selection of lectures from the executive programme New Energy Realities, which will run in full again in the autumn of 2021.
How you benefit
- Learn from and interact with top experts from different European countries
- Be informed of latest developments and learn about new business models
- Get high-level overview of current state of energy transition with limited investment of time
- Easy to follow online
* In cooperation with Agora Energiewende and ESCP Europe
About the programme
In these turbulent times, companies need to rethink the balance between their business models, market opportunities and sustainability requirements. Our lecturers will share their expert knowledge and views on the latest developments in the energy sector in particular as they relate to the energy transition.
The programme consists of 6 lecturers spread over 6 weeks.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Week 1: Energy Business in the post-COVID world
- Week 2: National perspectives – ‘green re-boot or back to normal?’ Views from Russia, Scandinavia and Germany
- Week 3: The digital energy future
- Week 4: Localization as a new energy paradigm
- Week 5: Business ethics and leadership in a new reality
- Week 6: Integrated Thinking: aligning business models, markets and sustainable performance
What you learn
- Look at the energy world from different perspectives
- Identify what the energy future might look like
- Recognise the key trends in the energy transition