Discover the new realities of the LNG market
LNG has transformed global gas and energy markets in recent years. As a highly versatile fuel, which can be used in transport, power generation and as industrial feedstock and traded as a global commodity, its importance is expected to grow further in the coming decades.
This interactive course, consisting of two full morning sessions (from 09:00 to 13:00 CET time), provides an in-depth overview of key trends and dynamics of the LNG market. It also presents expert opinion on the challenges ahead, including the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on oil and gas markets and the implications of the EU’s Green Deal.
How you benefit
- Understand the basics behind the functioning of LNG markets
- Connect online with experts and peers
- Get up to speed on key energy topic
- Understand impact of most recent market and political developments
About the programme
The key lecturer of this course, Dr Thierry Bros, one of the foremost independent LNG experts in the world, will share with you his insight into the LNG market and provide you with a highly informed and realistic assessment of the possibilities and limitations of LNG in the future energy system.
The course includes analysis of the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis and climate policies such as the Green Deal, helping LNG players to explore how they can adjust themselves to new realities.
- Overview of global LNG markets
- Price dynamics in LNG markets
- Comparison of free LNG market with interventionist oil market
- Impacts of Green Deal and Covid-19 crisis
What you learn
- Acquire strategic insight into important building block of future energy system
- Get the real facts behind LNG markets
- Understand how the Green Deal and COVID-19 crisis may impact LNG
- Identify new opportunities
- Interact online with experts and peers
You will have ample opportunity to ask questions and discuss topics with our lecturers.