Learn about the latest technologies and business models of small scale LNG from the world’s leading regions and experts
This intensive three-day programme gives you a complete understanding of the brand new small scale LNG value chain in North-West Europe. The programme will take place in Bruges, close to the Zeebrugge LNG terminal, which plays an important role for the development of the small scale LNG business in North-West Europe.
This course will be given by top LNG experts like Peter Hendrickx and Thierry Bros, will discuss different market enablers and business models for small scale LNG. It also looks at the logistics behind LNG fuelling stations and explains the analyses on demand and supply, and market trends in different geographical regions.
How you benefit
- Get informed about first hand projects and interact with experts and peers
- Gain insights about the rapid growth of SS LNG from Asia Pacific experts
- Discuss new opportunities and business models
About the programme
The first day of the programme looks at the upstream and midstream infrastructure and market developments of LNG in Europe. It dives further into how small scale fits into the LNG value chain.
Then it goes into the supply chain and transportation of LNG for fuelling stations and it looks at the potential of LNG as a fuel in maritime and land transportation.
The last day focuses on different markets and exploring the techno-economic aspects. Then you will learn more about the new technologies and applications for SS LNG in the Asia Pacific region. The course ends with a plenary discussion about the future of SS LNG and its role in the energy transition.
- The global LNG landscape
- Global market structures and trading
- How does small scale fit within the LNG value chain?
- Drivers and enablers for small scale LNG
- LNG as a fuel in transport
- Bunkering fuel for maritime transport
- LNG as a Fuel and its characteristics
- Small Scale LNG Infrastructure & Technology
- What the future holds in store for SS LNG
What you learn
- Understand the small scale gas value chain
- Recognise new demand enablers for small scale LNG services and explain new business models for small scale LNG
- Explain the essential elements of small scale LNG technologies and infrastructure
- Be aware of the risks and challenges involved
- Gain a basic overview of standardisation and regulation issues for small scale LNG