Key benefits of this Energy Leadership training course
What's in it for you?
Understanding the transforming energy, and especially gas, markets across Europe and Asia, to gain insights into the essence of the global gas relations and to comprehend the rising need for intercultural understanding in a more and more interconnected world. Top representatives from European, Russian and Asian energy companies, and known institute as OIES, Petronas University and others will discuss the choices made and the challenges ahead.
- Module I hosted by Fluxys
- Module II in cooperation Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO and Saint Petersburg State University of Economics (UNECON)
- The effect of globalisation on integrating gas markets
- Balance gas supplies and demand across Europe and Asia
- Managing inter-cultural liaisons and the importance of culture management in international cooperation
- Global gas advocacy in relation to the energy transition